Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Post-rentreé funk

I have been caught up in a post-rentrée funk that I'm trying to shake myself out of. The vacances came and went in a bit of a blur. I am now trying to fall into a rhythm as the weather slowly changes from warm and balmy, to chilly and grey.

My new mantra for this year: Write. Everyday. (Even if it is just a blog post). In the meantime sorting through photos and in the process re-living a bit of the summer holidays. Here are some pictures of an evening of fireworks at Château de Versailles - I am looking for inspiration anywhere.

Hope your vacances were great, your rentrée fairly easy and that  you've found your groove...I sure am trying.

2 comments:

  1. See! You've helped someone, I stumbled upon your blog and saw the beautiful firework. I can totally see this design while making tie dyed shirts - a perfect design for funky kids clothes . Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Wanderlust for such a lovely post. Yes i have some funky clothing designs on tribal prints but i am planning for some dress designs like your fire work pictures to my dress designer to look more funkier.

    ReplyDelete